Re: Last Call: 'Sieve: An Email Filtering Language' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis)

2006-10-18 10:12:43

Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 12:28 -0400, The IESG wrote:
The IESG has received a request from the Sieve Mail Filtering Language WG to consider the following document:

- 'Sieve: An Email Filtering Language '
  <draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org or ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing lists by
2006-11-01.
ugh.

I think the Sieve WG should have been notified prior to sending it to
the IESG for IETF wide last call.

we still don't have closure on non-ASCII characters.  there have been
several suggestions for edits posted since -09 was submitted, and it
should NOT be accepted in its current form without further discussion.
Yes, I told Lisa that this is the case. -09 is not going to IESG, -10 or later will.