WGLC: draft-ietf-sieve-editheader-07.txt

2006-11-22 12:55:40

Hi folks,
In light of changes to the base spec since the previous working group last call on the editheader extension, we would like to re-issue the last call on draft-ietf-sieve-editheader-07.txt. Please note that we are "scoping" this last call to only issues related to base spec changes. No new issues will be considered.

The last call period starts today and will end at 5 pm EST on Friday, December 8th, 2006. Please send comments to the list, or to the authors, cc'ing the WG chairs.

--
Cyrus Daboo