Re: SIEVE mime loops

2007-03-25 08:04:21

Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:

  Example:

  require ["mime", "for_every_part", "fileinto"];

  for_every_part
  {
      if header :mime :param "filename" :comparator
         "Content-Disposition" "important"
      {
          fileinto "INBOX.important";
          break;
      }
  }
the comparator is missing in the above example.
Yes. I think :comparator should be deleted to use the default one.

7.  SIEVE Capability Strings
perhaps you could add the list of capability strings to the
introduction?  I also think it would be useful if each section
describing an extension named the capability string needed to enable it.
I agree.

Some additional comments:

IANA registration for different Sieve extensions is missing.

One example uses "application/exe". I can't check IANA registry at the moment, but I think this is invalid.

Alexey

P.S. Apart from the issues mentioned above and open issues in the document, I think the document is ready for WGLC.