Re: Cullen's DISCUSS on draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis-12.txt, take 2

2007-10-01 06:39:26

Cullen Jennings wrote:

PS. I'm glad to keep bouncing emails around but my offer stands to try some more interactive form of resolving this if people want to try and move faster.

Arranging a phone call for so many parties involved just doesn't work.
I was available for a phone call last week, but it didn't happen. I am not available for the phone call this week. And I am on holidays for 3 weeks starting from October 5th. So, we need to keep do this in email.