Re: Updated Editheader draft

2008-02-28 11:28:08

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
Philip posted an updated version and it seem to address all issues discussed last summer. Unless I hear some comments saying that the document needs more work, I would recommend asking IESG to publish it.

As Aaron Stone observed, the "deleteheader :index" example needs to be changed to not hit the MUST NOT in the very next section. Anyone have a favorite real header field that may occur multiple times with different values to clearly illustrate the "count before match" point?

Philip Guenther