Re: Updated Editheader draft

2008-02-28 12:19:03

On Thu, 2008-02-28 at 11:10 -0700, Philip Guenther wrote:
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
Philip posted an updated version and it seem to address all issues
discussed
last summer. Unless I hear some comments saying that the document needs
more
work, I would recommend asking IESG to publish it.

As Aaron Stone observed, the "deleteheader :index" example needs to be
changed to not hit the MUST NOT in the very next section.  Anyone have a
favorite real header field that may occur multiple times with different
values to clearly illustrate the "count before match" point?

it's not uncommon to see X-Spam-Info added by several SpamAssassin
installations using default configuration, and you usually only care
about the latest.

looking at your message, I set that another candidate is
DKIM-Signature :-)
--
best wishes,
Kjetil T.