WGLC on draft-freed-sieve-notary-01.txt

2008-09-30 14:28:24

Hi folks,

This message officially starts the Sieve Working Group Last Call for the following document:
SIEVE Email Filtering: Notary Extension
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-freed-sieve-notary-01.txt>

The Working Group Last Call for this document starts on October 1st and will
end on October 15th.

Please send any comments to the Sieve mailing list or directly to me. If you
chose to do the latter,
please CC Ned Freed <ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com> and Cyrus Daboo
<cyrus(_at_)daboo(_dot_)name>.
Reviews that found no issues are also welcomed, so if you review
the document and find it acceptable, please let the mailing list/authors+me
know as well.

Thank you,
Alexey, Sieve WG co-chairs