WGLC on draft-ietf-sieve-managesieve-01.txt

2008-11-01 14:56:40

Hi folks,

draft-martin-managesieve already had an informal WG-like last call (before the Sieve WG rechartered). I've just posted draft-ietf-sieve-managesieve-01.txt that I believe addressed all major outstanding issues. Because the list of changes to the document is long, as one of the authors I think it is worth to have another WGLC to verify that they are Ok with the WG.

Now, with my co-chair hat on:

This message officially starts the Sieve Working Group Last Call for the following document:
A Protocol for Remotely Managing Sieve Scripts
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-managesieve-01.txt>

The Working Group Last Call for this document starts on November 3rd and will end on November 21st (so it is almost 3 weeks, so that the IETF meeting in Dublin is covered).

Please send any comments to the Sieve mailing list or directly to me. If you chose to do the latter, please CC Cyrus Daboo <cyrus(_at_)daboo(_dot_)name>. Reviews that found no issues are also welcomed, so if you review the document and find it acceptable, please let the mailing list/authors+chairs know as well.

Thank you,
Alexey, Sieve WG co-chairs