Re: WGLC on draft-ietf-sieve-managesieve-01.txt (review)

2008-11-08 13:34:03

Hi Stephan,

Stephan Bosch wrote:

1.3:

- Use of example with 'the QUOTA/MAXSCRIPTS response' code is confusing. MAXSCRIPTS is not part of the standard, but the example does not mention that explicitly. Also, I can imagine that such detailed response can have some merit. So, why is it not included in the standard along with something like MAXSIZE?

I've missed that comment somehow.

Yes, I agree that it would be worth adding QUOTA/MAXSCRIPTS (the maximum number of per-user scripts) and QUOTA/MAXSIZE (maximum script size), so I will add them to the document.