forward mail to a local user

2008-11-29 04:57:09

Hi,

I have a Debian 4.0 server with Sieve enabled Cyrus IMAP and Exim4.
I have one e-mail address at my internet provider with two aliases. I
use fetchmail to download the e-mail account to a local user, but I want
to forward the messages arrived with one alias to another local user.

I wrote a small script but it sais invalid e-mail address. How can I
correct it? (sendmail localuser < ... works just fine)

My script looks like this:

if header :contains ["received"] "for EMAIL(_at_)ALIAS" {
        forward localuser;
}

Attila Mesterhazy