Re: [Fwd: DISCUSS: draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto]

2008-12-02 06:44:12

Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:

Michael Haardt writes:

The problem does exist already, but so far answering solved it, because the messages were sent by mistake and people don't like violating their privacy by mistake.

Yeah... do we have a reasonable probability that someone responsible can be reached by answering the notification, though?

We do for mailto and I think we do for XMPP, but Cullen mentioned SMS, and I'm not at all sure about SMS.

SMS is out of scope for this document. (And if there is a mail-to-SMS gateway, it is responsibility of such gateway to provide correct functionality)