Re: draft-freed-sieve-in-xml status?

2008-12-14 06:11:44

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 5:56 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Alexey Melnikov
<alexey(_dot_)melnikov(_at_)isode(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi Robert,

Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

i note that http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-01
expired on August 28, 2008 but i cannot find a new draft. what's the
current status of this draft?

Speaking as a WG co-chair: I am waiting for Ned to publish a new revision so
that Cyrus and I can start Working Group Last Call on the document.

thanks

a couple of futher questions:

is there a compliance test suite? if so, does it have a reasonable
license? (eg MIT BSD)

is there a (standard) copy of the schema available under a reasonable
(MIT, BSD) license?

i note that the draft describes the infoset rather than defining it in
the standard way. is there a reason for this decision?

- robert