Re: draft-freed-sieve-in-xml status?

2008-12-15 05:14:03

Ned Freed writes:
 is there a compliance test suite?

Not as far as I know.

I wrote the guts of something like that after Prague IETF, where there was a discussion about advancing sieve to draft. I stopped working on it that when various people didn't reply to email about it (I did not feel up to a one-man crusade), but people seem to care more now and I'll return to it when one of my current drafts passes IESG.

I certainly have no plans to write one or subject our implementation to any that someone else develops. I doubt if anyone else does either.

And I do hope you will review the document and run the code.

Arnt