[draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-02] Commentary On displayblock and displaydata Elements

2009-01-30 11:56:05

I regard displayblock and displaydata as inelegant and I do not see
their necessity.

However, I am satisfied that the new draft both describes them well,
provides a rationale
for their existance, and specifies a clear and reasonable way to map
them into a Sieve script.
As an library author, this is sufficient.

I therefore have no complaint about their inclusion in the draft.

Robert