Re: [draft-melnikov-sieve-external-lists] Proposed Addition To Section 2.4

2009-07-30 06:26:12

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Barry
Leiba<barryleiba(_dot_)mailing(_dot_)lists(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
[As IC:]

<snip>

I do like the idea of just writing ':list "MyList"' and not needed much
else. It does seem a bit overkill to be typing my own email address into
the Sieve script for the very same account.

I like the idea also, but I see the problems in interpreting it,

what difficulties do you see?

especially as one tries to move scripts form one implementation to
another.

could you explain when - given a server instance capable of supporting
at least two sieve implementations and with access to resources mapped
by a relative URL - moving a script from one implementation to another
should create special difficulties?

- robert