[sieve] Notary last call

2009-08-30 13:40:25
Hi folks,
We issued a WG last call on the -deliverby changes to the notary extension (draft-freed-sieve-notary-05) at the IETF meeting last month. We are well past the last call end date and there have been no comments (positive or negative) on the list at all. Please review the changes that have been made to this document and respond on this list ASAP. We would like to send this to the IESG but we need to be sure it has had adequate review.

--
Cyrus Daboo