Re: [sieve] New Version Notification for draft-george-sieve-vacation-time-00

2010-02-06 12:13:02
2010/2/6 Arnt Gulbrandsen <arnt(_at_)gulbrandsen(_dot_)priv(_dot_)no>:
Aaron Stone writes:
Event in that context, I'd still infer address based on the recipient
-- the system level script should still know whose mailbox the message
will be delivered to.

So would I. I don't think 2119-esque words should tell me to do anything else.

Wait, I'm confused. Is it the SHOULD itself that you disagree with, or
that the text sets up confusion for sieves outside of the context of a
user's own sieve?

Aaron