Re: [sieve] New Version Notification for draft-george-sieve-vacation-time-00

2010-02-10 00:20:13
Replying on-list -- let's discuss at Anaheim which documents we'd like
to add to the charter. There are a couple of very good looking
documents that we'll probably want to make WG documents given a little
discussion in person.

Barry sent a list of docs he'd like added, and anybody else with a
document you'd like considered please let Cyrus and me know!

Aaron

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Barry Leiba