Re: [sieve] Meeting time

2010-06-28 15:36:32
The draft agenda for the Maastrict meeting has us currently scheduled for
Thursday afternoon at 1 pm (local time). There are some scheduling conflicts
that ADs etc are trying to resolve and there is the possibility we might get
moved to the Friday 1 pm slot. I would like to hear from all those planning
to be present at the meeting (or remote) to see whether Friday at 1 pm would
work as well as Thursday at 1 pm.

I've followed that discussion.  Thursday is better than Friday for me
-- I have plans for Friday afternoon that I'll have to delay.  That
said, we should do what's best for the meeting, and it looks like a
switch will be best for the meeting as a whole.  So switch we should.

Barry