Re: [sieve] Implementations of sieve-include

2010-07-10 08:04:32
The draft is essentialy silent on the issue of how conflicting actions
performed by different included scripts are handled, and I don't think that's
viable approach. But without implementation experience I cannot say what the
best approach to fixing it would be. I am, however, pretty confident that a
straight implementation of the semantics the draft calls for is a complete
nonstarter for us.

Do you think that means one of these?:
1. The document isn't ready to go and needs more work.
2. The document should be published as Experimental for now.
3. The document is ready for Proposed Standard, but may need a rev at PS later.

Barry