Re: [sieve] Sieve reject and Disposition-Notification-To header field

2010-08-06 05:17:25
Ned Freed wrote:
I got a private question about whether Disposition-Notification-To
header field should be honoured when generating MDNs with "reject".
Should it be ignored?
We honor it in this case. It would be trivial to switch it off, but is there a
resson why we shouldn't be honoring it for these MDNs?
I am concerned about spamming third parties with rejection notices, i.e. if the sender A sends a spam message to user B and specifies Disposition-Notification-To: <userC>.