Re: [sieve] Beijing meeting?

2010-09-27 10:05:25
Hi Barry,

--On September 24, 2010 11:05:00 AM -0400 Barry Leiba <barryleiba(_dot_)mailing(_dot_)lists(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

I'll be there, and if there's a Sieve session I'll be at it.

But there's been little activity; what would the agenda be?

I have only heard from two people who say they will be present. So I have not scheduled a SIEVE session (the cut-off is 5 pm PDT today so speak up if you really do want a session).

We're still looking for reviews of the docs that are ready to go.

I will send a WG status message shortly.

--
Cyrus Daboo