[sieve] WG status

2010-09-27 10:15:59
Hi folks,
Here is the current status for the WG with some actions items for authors and chairs:

Documents:

draft-ietf-sieve-include-06 - authors to do update based on comments from last meeting and reviews. Once done, and the shepherd (Barry) is happy, it can probably go to the IESG or Barry may decide another WG last call is needed.

draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-02 - no comments from WG last call. We did have a detailed SIP expert review done, and the authors need to respond to that.

draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-00,
draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds-00,
draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-00 - as agreed at the last meeting these are ready for last call. Therefore I intend to issue last calls on all three of these later today.

draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-02 - as agreed at the last meeting this is ready for last call. That will be issued later today.

draft-ietf-sieve-regex-01 - expired. Authors please update and provide status on where you think this draft is. What issues need to be discussed by the working group?

draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-00 - expired. Authors please report. My intent is to issue a last call on this once we have completed the other last calls mentioned above.

draft-ietf-sieve-convert-00 - authors to update based on comments from the last meeting.

So, the plan is to inundate this working group with four last calls. Please find time to review these documents are provide any feedback (including a simple approval message if you read it and are happy with it as-is). I am sure the ADs can chip in and comment, but lack of feedback in working group last calls is a cause for concern and may hinder our ability to proceed with IESG processing of these documents.

--
Cyrus Daboo