Re: [sieve] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-sieve... autoreply, notify-presence, vacation-seconds

2010-10-12 18:47:54
On 10/11/2010 10:49 AM, Barry Leiba wrote:
The working group last call ends on these three documents tomorrow
(Tuesday, 12 Oct).  I will post new versions of these tomorrow, which
address all the comments posted during the WGLC period.  If anyone
else has anything to say, please post your comments now.  Thanks.

=======
vacation-seconds

Section 2 heading

nit:
< 2. 'Seconds' Parameter
> 2. The ':seconds' Parameter

=======
autoreply

no comments. +1

=======
notify-presence

The value of "unknown" should be explicity listed in section 2 for each item that can return that value, rather than being mentioned in passing at the end of section 2.

I think it would be worth putting a note in somewhere that an implementation may wish to cache the results of a call to notify_method_capability so that if it is used in a series of if/else tests, it only needs to be retrieved once.

    Tony Hansen
    tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com