Re: [sieve] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-include-07.txt

2011-07-05 14:11:19
At long last, I've updated the Include draft. Thanks to Stephan Bosch,
whose comments from many months ago I incorporated into this revision.

I only have one issue with this version; the issue has existed since
the -00 version, but I guess it didn't stand out to me before:

In section 3.2, it's not clear where the first example ends, and this
text (which I don't think is part of the example) begins:
   The "include" command may appear anywhere in the script where a
   control structure is legal.

Can you see what you can do with the layout to make this clearer?  The
first example is long and has so many parts that it's hard to sort it
out.

Otherwise, I think this is ready to go.

Barry