Re: [sieve] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-convert-01.txt

directories. This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering
Language Working Group of the IETF.

       Title           : Sieve Extension for converting messages before
delivery
  This document describes how IMAP CONVERT can be used within Sieve to
  transform messages before final delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-convert-01.txt

I did some major surgery on this version, so please, everyone, have a
good look at it.  The major change is that I changed the conversion
from being a part of the "fileinto" action to being an action of its
own.  This allows us to convert the whole message and the use
"fileinto" or "redirect" (or implicit keep).  It also allows us to
convert the body parts individually, perhaps using different
conversions for different body parts.

Please make sure I got things right, and let me know if further
changes are needed.  I'm happy with where it is right now, and I think
it's ready to go.  Am I right?  Am I wrong?

Reviews and comments, please.

Barry