Re: [sieve] WGLC: draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message

2011-08-26 10:24:53
Hi folks,

--On August 8, 2011 11:04:14 AM -0400 Cyrus Daboo <cyrus(_at_)daboo(_dot_)name>
wrote:

This message initiates a Working Group Last Call on the Notify SIP
extension
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message/>.

Please review this draft and post comments and approvals to this mailing
list.

The WGLC will end in two weeks, on August 22nd.

The WGLC for this draft concluded a few days ago. I have not seen or received any comments on this document. I will be working on a write-up for the IESG soon, and would appreciate having feedback from the working group to include in that, as well as statements of interest from implementors.

--
Cyrus Daboo