[sieve] speaking as user: automatically printing incoming mail?

2011-10-27 07:32:06
Hi,

I (as mere user) get some mail for which I want to print the appended PDFs, and I'm not good at such chores. But wait, I'm using sieve and as we all know, script interpreters are really good at chores, maybe I can print with sieve?

No I can't. Not only is there no implemented extension, but I also can't find any documented extension to print anything.

Are there any vendor-specific extensions for such things?

Arnt