Re: [sieve] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-convert-06.txt

2011-12-23 14:01:03
On 23/12/2011 15:53, Barry Leiba wrote:
The latter part of this requirement is obviously explicitly met in Section
2.1. However, I miss an explicit statement about whether or not the new
"convert" action cancels the implicit keep. Although it should be quite
obvious and the examples provide various hints in the correct direction, I
think an explicit sentence is in order.
A fair suggestion.  I will extend the last paragraph of section 2.1
when we go into AUTH48 (or Pete can put in an RFC Editor note now):

OLD
    Because the implicit keep (see Section 2.10.2 of [RFC5228]), if it is
    in effect, acts on the final state of the message, all conversions
    are performed before any implicit keep.

NEW
    Because the implicit keep (see Section 2.10.2 of [RFC5228]), if it is
    in effect, acts on the final state of the message, all conversions
    are performed before any implicit keep.  The "convert" actions
    themselves have no effect on the implicit keep status.
+1.