Re: Second Last Call: <draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-08.txt> (Sieve Notifica tion Mechanism: SIP MESSAGE) to Proposed Standard

2012-01-26 11:35:31
Hi Pete,
At 08:08 26-01-2012, Pete Resnick wrote:
As I've mentioned to others, since I'm one of the people who will have to judge the consensus on this question, my comments will remain strictly based on the facts of the events as I know them and on the relevant IETF procedures. It is up to the IETF community

The status of the memo in the drafts have this statement:

  "This Internet-Draft is submitted in full conformance with the
   provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79."

Have the authors been asked whether they have any issue with the above?

The is a question in the write-up: "Has an IPR disclosure related to this document been filed?" Has the Document Shepherd been asked about that before the Second Last Call?

The minutes from the last WG session does not mention who chaired the session. Did the WG Chair bring the Note Well to the attention of the WG?

Regards,
-sm