[sieve] Sieve :fcc option

2017-01-17 09:31:47
All,

A vendor that uses Cyrus IMAP has some customers that would like to have copies of outgoing Sieve-generated messages (e.g. reject, vacation) stored in their Sent mailbox. We could obviously do this with a user configurable option, but I was thinking of extending Sieve to support a :fcc <mailbox> option on reject, vacation and any new actions where it might apply. The option could also leverage draft-bosch-sieve-special-use to do something like :fcc "\\Sent"

Thoughts?

--
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer