RE: BOF Scheduled Time posted

2004-02-10 16:05:33

Looks like the BOF has been scheduled for Thursday morning:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_59.txt

As long as that's Thursday morning Seoul time, I'm happy.

I have to leave at 15:00 on Thursday to catch my plane home (departure time
is 18:00).  Usually airlines want you there two hours before an international
departure.  If schedule changes make it impossible for me to attend the BOF,
may I leave materials and questions with another attendee?

It was either that, or wait until the following Tuesday to go home, and I
can't afford that.  :-)

I plan on getting as familiar as I can in the preceding days - this is new to
me, and I'm glad this BOF is later than most.

--
PGP key (0x0AFA039E):
<http://www.pan-am.ca/consulting(_at_)pan-am(_dot_)ca(_dot_)asc>