Re: why we should not be ambiguous about receiver behaviour

2004-04-22 17:55:13

wayne wrote:
Right off the bat, I know that RMX, DMP and SPF have all had at least
proof-of-concept code publicly available since last summer.  There has
been testing done on live data with DMP and SPF for months.  The
results of that data has been published here and elsewhere.  Clearly,
it is possible for people to create, distribute and test
proof-of-concept code before an RFC is created.

To put it in IETF terms, we need "rough consensus and running code" :)

Yakov
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"And this too shall come to pass"
-------