RE: Don't get MARID confused with anti-spam proposals (was: The C omputational Load of MARID)

2004-05-14 15:11:20

MARID will robust provide a means of authenticating email domain
information. This in turn will enable many anti-spam measures that
do have the potential to eliminate spam entirely.

The computational load issue is certainly important regardless of
whether you believe that we are developing a spec that solves the
problem the Internet users demand a solution to.

My main concer re computational load is that if the spammers believe
that MARID would put them out of business they are very likely
to attempt DoS attacks against MARID code.

                Phill