draft minutes of the MARID interim meeting on May 19 & 20

2004-05-24 06:34:13
Attached are the draft minutes of the MARID interim meeting of May 19 & 20.

If you wish to amend or correct the minutes, please reply to this thread publicly.

If you wish to comment on a subject of the meeting or carry a discussion from the meeting forward, PLEASE START A NEW THREAD. I ask this so that I can clearly understand when there is something that needs to be changed with the minutes vs. continued discussion of the subjects.

-andy