RE: Forging (was Re: Differences between CSV and Sender-ID )

2004-07-08 18:59:37

You have not offered simulations for traffic flow to counter this
claim.  You have not offered a premise for your assumptions regarding
the number of queries needed.  An effective proponent would not resort
to personal berating to dissuade critics.

You have not offered simulations to establish this claim.

All you have done is to make a series of claims that I and the
others who have attempted to answer them are barely able to parse,
let alone understand.

If you seriously believe that there is a chance that Sender-ID would
bring the network down you are going to have to get someone else to
put the case in a form that I or others can understand.

I suggest that further discussion of this issue is futile until
such time as Doug provides a simulation that demonstrates that
there is a real risk of catastrophe under realistic network
conditions.