Re: Obstacles between us and the finish line

2004-07-14 21:43:24

(Ok, I know I said I wasn't going to post any more today, but it is
sufficiently close to midnight that I'm going to fudge it.  Of course,
everything I say is a lie, so YMMV anyway. :-)

In <55CD79FA-D5F5-11D8-B1F6-000A95B3BA44(_at_)hxr(_dot_)us> Andrew Newton