Re: Reading list for IETF meeting?

2004-07-27 21:10:06

In <0C9C2613-DF17-11D8-B79D-000A95B3BA44(_at_)hxr(_dot_)us> Andrew Newton
<andy(_at_)hxr(_dot_)us> writes:

On Jul 26, 2004, at 8:41 AM, Hadmut Danisch wrote:

is there a list of all documents to read for preparing for
the IETF meeting?

good question.

You can find all the drafts on the charter page:
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/marid-charter.html

Speaking of stuff that I've been intending to read for a while now,
and would really like to read it before the IETF-60, are there ever
going to be minutes of the interim meeting published?

To the best of my knowledge, there were draft minutes published on the
list a couple of times, but I can't find any final minutes on the
MARID charter page or on the mailing list archive.

-wayne