Re: Is the back door open?

2004-07-31 18:22:34

On Jul 31, 2004, at 5:18 AM, Michel Bouissou wrote:

I'm sure that it's what will happen. Any mail coming out from big providers or forwarders will bear a "Resent-From: <MAILER-DAEMON(_at_)big-provider(_dot_)com>" and
then PRA/Sender-ID will then show completely useless.

I'm not sure if this is meant to be an opinionated assumption or a statement regarding a flaw in PRA.

If it is a statement regarding a flaw in PRA, please give us the use/abuse cases and the details.

On the other hand, if you are merely stating an assumption, I do not think it is very helpful.