RE: How is SPF different from RMX?

2004-08-06 08:57:06

Yes, William and I frequently disagree. The subsequent history of these
disagreements has proven me right and William wrong in nearly every case.

Frequently, the commonly held beliefs aren't true. In consequence, I don't
uncritically accept that what someone else claims is true. I analyze their
claims.  And my record on anti-spam claims is pretty good.  In fact, on
nearly all (maybe all) of the mistakes by Anti-spammers, I correctly
analyzed it and found it to be foolhardy when it was __proposed__.
Subsequent experiences with those mistakes bore out my analysis: They
worked or failed to work more or less as I expected. And this goes all the
way back to the diconnection of Sanford Wallace and the collapse of the
IEMCC.

So, while William tries weakly to launch an ad-hominem attack, the truth
is that my credibility is enhanced by having a history of having been
proven right with regard to past stupid ideas proposed and executed by
anti-spammers.

                --Dean