"Recognized" mailing lists, RE: What Meng said

2004-08-11 15:53:32

On a separate note, I have heard that EzMLM and YahooGroups
lists do not pass the PRA test.

I believe the Sympa MLM (http://www.sympa.org) doesn't pass it either,

The new core draft may benefit from an applicability statement that
waives the PRA test for recognized mailing lists.

Then you have to define "recognized mailing lists", which might be a
matter for yet another draft.

Wouldn't it be simpler to ask these guys to perform minor changes to their
mailing list software, rather than have to introduce design kluges to work
around them just because they're Yahoo and (whatever)MLM?

/me resisting urge to make snide comments...

--
PGP key (0x0AFA039E):
<http://www.pan-am.ca/consulting(_at_)pan-am(_dot_)ca(_dot_)asc>