Re: 'Recognized' mailing lists, RE: What Meng said

2004-08-11 17:49:11

Mark Shewmaker a écrit :

There are two possible changes:

1.  Yahoo uses a "Mailing List:" header instead of an RFC 2919
    "List-ID:" Header.  If the PRA algorithm had "List-ID:" between
    Sender: and From:, then we could ask mailing lists to use RFC 2919
    headers.

It would be nice as many MLMs that maybe don't use "Sender:" nor
"Resent-From:", do insert a "List-ID:" header.

That would just be a minor addition ;-) to the yet very simple and
straightforward PRA algorithm...

But er... taken from headers of actual mailing-lists that I receive from
different kinds of MLMs...

Some put:

Uh... Too bad. The PRA algorithm will really need to be smart ;-)

--
Michel Bouissou <michel(_at_)bouissou(_dot_)net> OpenPGP ID 0xDDE8AC6E