Re: DEPLOY: Sender ID license is acceptable

2004-08-28 04:50:49

"Paul" == Paul Iadonisi <pri(_dot_)marid(_at_)iadonisi(_dot_)to> writes:

    Paul> Are the author of any open source software or Free Software?
    Paul> In particular, is any software you write and/or
    Paul> modify-distribute covered under the GPL?

No I am not.  My apologies to the chairs and to the WG if this post
was out of place.

    Paul> I ask this because in the guidelines posted for discussing
    Paul> Last Call issues, we have been instructed to not speak for
    Paul> others, only ourselves.

I think it is fairly clear that my opinions are my own, and that I am
speaking for no-one but myself, but I apologise if the post was out of
place.

        -roy