RE: Why sublicensing is important

2004-08-29 07:17:11

Just for the record, since many people on this list may not
know, I do have a law degree (along with an undergraduate
degree in economics and mathematics) along with 25 years of
experience in providing sophisticated business and legal
analysis, including a number of years focused on issues
surrounding intellectual property, trade, marketing and
regulatory matters.

I should have added this to my earlier message in this
thread, when I wrote:

I sat down and re-analyzed the patent license and reviewed
the status of Sender-ID for my personal benefit.

I regret any inconvenience.

John

John Glube
Toronto, Canada