Re: The SSL license offer.

2004-09-02 17:16:34

On Sep 2, 2004, at 6:12 PM, Ryan Malayter wrote:

Please share them... I haven't read all of the non-sender-ID MARID
drafts, and a lot of the list posts. The volume is just too high.

What algorithm out there would be more effective than PRA at validating
the true sender of an email from the headers? And is not covered by the
MS IP?

Wayne has been very politely obeying the wishes of the co-chairs not to wonder in that direction. Do not hold it against him. If you think the volume is high now, adding this to the mix will certainly not help. Besides, at this moment I doubt such a conversation would end in agreement.

-andy