Re: co-chair judgment of consensus related to last call period of 23-Aug-2004 to 10-Sept-2004

2004-09-11 14:05:45

Andrew Newton wrote:
[I]t is the opinion of the co-chairs that MARID should not undertake work on alternate algorithms reasonably thought to be covered by the patent application. We do feel that future changes regarding the patent claim or its associated license could significantly change the consensus of the working group, and at such a time it would be appropriate to consider new work of this type.

I'm not sure if I get this right, and by reading the replies it seems that we can't reach consensus of what you mean. hihihi

Reading point 3, I understand that the MARID co-chairs seek an alternate, encumbered algorithm to replace the PRA algorithm. Is this correct?

Regards,
GFK's
--
Guillaume Filion, ing. jr