Re: AOL on Sender I.D..

2004-09-16 09:22:59

Before discussion goes much further on this topic, we ask the working group not to give press releases and news articles much elaboration. This is not because their content is unimportant, but because this is a discussion list and it is hard to conduct a discussion with a press release.

We do welcome any statements directly from AOL or any network operations group regarding their plans for Sender ID or CSV. However, we ask that they respect the fact that this is a discussion list and be prepared to answer any technical questions that may arise from their statements.

-andy, MARID co-chair