Existing implementation of SPF1 for Exchange 2000?

2004-09-17 09:01:36

I know Meng and crew went nuts developing a stack of libraries to support SPF
v1 (yes v1, the same thing that AOL's using to check incoming mail).  I'd
like to know if someone's developed an event sink for Exchange 2000 or 2003
yet among that stack.

I refer to event sinks because these seem to be the favoured way to act on
SMTP events on Exchange 2K.  You can trigger an event during a RFC 2821
conversaion or after the message is received, and in the case of receiving
after the fact it can trigger a VBS script.

A really clever add-on could even automatically insert records into the DNS
through dynamic update when the Exchange server starts.

What would really impress me further is a replacement routing DLL for
Exchange 5.5.

And no, I don't have the time to code all this, not anymore anyway.

--
PGP key (0x0AFA039E):
<http://www.pan-am.ca/consulting(_at_)pan-am(_dot_)ca(_dot_)asc>