Re: Make CSV backwards compatible with legacy SPF records?

2004-09-30 00:03:34

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:53:39 -0700, "Douglas Otis" :

made a large number of false statements and provided no new logic, but
rehashed a bunch of old arguments that previous posts already address.

I trust that folks reading the thread (if there are any) can make their
own evaluation as to whether this proposal makes sense.
I see only repeat performances of the exact same arguments if I continue
to argue.

Doug also failed to move the thread, which I requested, as it was
appropriate.

What is to say here has been said.

Matthew said:
Let's agree to disagree and move on.  (Or at least let's move this
thread to
<http://mipassoc.org/ietf-clear/>) - Please reply there; I won't post
further here on this thread [assuming you do respect that request].)