Re: WG to close ; Re: Make CSV backwards compatible with SPF? (new revisions)

2004-09-24 10:41:12

Great.  Thanks for the feedback.

What sort of 2821.MailFrom validation was PostFIX doing back in 99?

So we have:

Exim SMTP server
PostFix SMTP server
WIldcat! SMTP server

all doing MAIL FROM delayed validation.  How about SendMail?

Sincerely,

Hector Santos, CTO
Santronics Software, Inc.
http://www.santronics.com